Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Small Celebration



The print collection has finally launched and is currently making it's debut at
The Atlanta Show


Even though the whole process has been a grand test of patience
it was a wonderful thrill at every step
( isn't that when you know you're doing what you love ? )

I have not seen them as the final product
but I'm told that they will be
frame-less and have deep black laquered sides.
( kind of box-esque )


Really, to do this right,
I should have had
my new web site for the art up and running
before posting this
but you guys ... I couldn't wait !
I'll create a link here as soon as it's up

In case you were wondering Lisa Vincent is my real name
( our little secret, OK ? )




8 comments:

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

ROCK ON SISTER! Congrats! They are just beautiful!!

Also, love the first image with the lady and leopard. Where did you find that? L

lisa golightly said...

Thanks Lynn ! The image was from Conde Nast

Tiny Bubbles said...

What a wonderful vintage feel for your collection. You must feel very accomplished--CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

Simply Mel said...

Congratulations! This is really HUGE!

georgia said...

Absolutely stunning! Congratulations Lisa! Can't wait til it's on the shelves so I can buy every piece!

Paris Atelier said...

Congratulations Lisa!!!
Your talent is endless and so inspiring! I am so excited for you and I love them all! So glad these wonderful tings are happening for you!!!
xoxo
Judith~

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Fabulous!!!! Seriously loving the first print. I might have to have. Post your link when you can. I know it's quite a process just to get a website designed and up and running. So, no pressure. Just enjoy the bliss of it all today!!! Congrads!!
xo,
Christina

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I LOVE those!! Congratulations!! Your collection looks wonderful. Will you have your site up soon, and an L.A. rep?
Lidy