Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tell Me A Story Eugenico Recuenco

song pairing: I Dont Want To Set The World On Fire by The Ink Spots 
( does anyone remember this song from the Chanel no5 commercials ? )

Check out these images by photographer  Eugenico Recuenco
his work is simply
stunnning
A beautiful mix of art and fashion
with a dose of limitless imagination and story telling
from the ends of the earth and beyond

Time seems to stop 
&
reality is irrelevent

He must have spectacular dreams 
both in technicolor & black and white !

Enjoy the show 


Much of his photos are panoramic, these next two were originally one long dreamy shot ...


just a fraction of the the whole ...



Online date gone wrong ? "He looked nothing like his profile picture !", she said ...

Love this next story ... 
( or at least the one he makes me imagine )

Once there was a beautiful girl ...

she had many suiters ...

but there was one who caught her eye ...

She said to him, "I will cook if you clean" 

And he agreed.  After dinner, they played

and went on many adventures together.  

"If I can always be your starlet"

"and you will protect me from life's misguided darts"

"You will have my heart forever"

"And no matter where we are there will always be beauty my darling."








You must go to the site to see everything in full panoramic form
There is so much to see - be prepared to be there awhile ! 

7 comments:

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Pretty incredible photographer that you found for us Lisa, going back to take another look, really look. Hope all is well, much love XO

FrenchBlue said...

Lisa,
Wow this imagesa are the BEST! Whimsical with a touch of your magic! A walk with you is like a beautiful wonderland always.
XO

Uncle Beefy said...

He is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES, Lisa!!! Isn't he amazing with what he comes up with? It's been so long since I've perused his stuff so thanks for the reintroduction! :)

BALLET NEWS said...

goodness, yes, his dreams must be out of this world. How wonderfully creative. thankyou !

Unknown said...

I LOVE these! So clever, and the photography is gorgeous! Of course I love the photo with the deer (eland? whatever deer-like creature that is), the most! Glad you're back! XO!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Absolutely~
it's so you Lisa!
adore the whimsy & bit humor in the images~

*greetings*

La Dolfina said...

You find the best things Lisa!!!
Amazing work...
I'm off to check out some more.
Have a wonderful day my friend!!!
Lots of Love,
Terri