Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hey Dad

song pairing :  Don't Worry Baby by the Beach Boys
we love what you do
and the way that you do it

~so please~

EAT & DO

whatever it is you want 
............

"It's all about you guys !"


 " Son, it's going to be an awesome day "


Today's song is a favorite of mine
because it always brings favorite memories
of childhood days in Santa Cruz
 The warm sun in my face 
along with the crisp seabreeze 
carrying hints of coppertone  and sand
( to me, the most divine fragrance on earth ! )
&
I didn't know what a worry was

Thank you dad !


Speaking of fragrance
 I have to share a sweet find by CB Ihateperfume:
it's my perfect memory in a bottle...




I adore wearing this to bed
always have the sweetest dreams !
this and many other amazing unique scents available here


XOXO !!!

top image Diletto Gelato chairlift images : shorpy

8 comments:

COCAMIA said...

So Sweet...xo

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I think you made me cry...you nailed it Lisa when you said, "I didn't know what a worry was". THAT is what great parents did for us as kids. Let us BE kids. Those words mixed with the remembrance of the scent of Coppertone & you had me.

A wonderful Sunday to you & a blessed Father's Day to your dear dad.
xx deb

Karena said...

Weren't those days the best, I remembergoing to the country fairs and my dad giving us some nickels to spend and the my "wealthy" uncle slipping us some dimes!

Karena
Art by Karena

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

so lovely Lisa...& you always choose such charming visuals!
xo*

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh love this post, really beautiful.
xxxx

ADG said...

Retinal delights indeed. Glad you commented over at my blog 'cause I'm glad to now find yours!

Unknown said...

Oh, LOVE this! A polar bear. On a Vespa. Eating an ice cream. Fabulous! Am off to check out that link, I am ALL about scent! Have a great day! XO!

DolceDreams said...

Are you a Santa Cruz gal? My hubby grew up there, and I spent alot of time there (from SF and Marin)...nothing like the boardwalk! What a great post, but all of yours are amazing....true talent!
Nathalie