Sunday, July 11, 2010

O Cherry Blossom Girl !

Do you know Alix aka The Cherry Blossom Girl ?







Her posts are so gorgeous !
And how do they appeal to that
young well heeled Parisian girl living inside of me.

 Don't we all have one ? 


She pulls together 
THE most adorable outfits 
( and now designers are giving them to her )
then grabs some equally adorable tres chic friends and does
photo shoots using The City of Light as her backdrop
Sounds SO fun - no ?

Loving her latest post
she had me at the marquee signs, candy colors and insanely high heels !!!





You must run over to her blog for all of that  CBG goodness
there is so much more to see !



Do you think Bravo would go to Paris ?
I would love to see her reality show !


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Between those shoes and the Bochic bracelet on your sidebar, my head is swooning...in a very good way! :)

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Those shoes are to die for! It's all so fun and happy. Thanks for the smile!

Love and light,
Christina

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

Lisa, I LOVE her blog! I just discovered it recently. Those photos are making me swoon! Time to start "pinning!!"

La Dolfina said...

How cool is she? What fun to be young and living a fantasy life in Paris. I can't wait to go and check her out!
Hope you had a nice weekend. I'd love to know more about Candlestick Park... I'm not aware of it. Are you still going to sell at The Point?
x

Beth Dotolo said...

How stinking cute is she?? headed over there now...
I am loving your blog, by the way.

DolceDreams said...

FAB! I'm off to check her out...those shoes! Love them...
Nathalie

Anonymous said...

I was there by chance yesterday and was blown away, you have to check it out!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Oh Lisa the creative genius of others (& like you) continues to amaze me & inspire. I feel so ordinary / :

Alix will be great fun to follow. Bravo should sit up & tune-in! I think we all need a pair of those heels..wow!

Have a glorious weekend Lisa & hoping jury duty goes well 0 :

xx deb

BardotBlue said...

this was such an amazing post by her!! hopefully someday our blogs will be as popular as hers right????

xoxo Bardot in Blue

Cashon&Co said...

Your not kidding. What incredibly beautiful images....