Monday, November 30, 2009

Bergdorf's Holiday Windows 2009

Photobucket

As a child, did you ever dream to spend the night in a candy store ?

All grown, my dream has been refined to an 8 story jewel box in NYC
on the corner of 5th and 58th.

Bergdorf Goodman's.


I will never forget my first visit there last year.
( and after seeing these images I wish I was there now ! )


Truly a place of mAgic and retinal delights.

This year's gift to the city was inspired by the writings of Lewis Carroll ...

Photobucket

CuRiouser and ....

Photobucket

curi0uSer !
loving their use of different perspectives ...

Photobucket

I could just stare at these windows forever and a day

Photobucket
Photos by Rudy Pospisil. See more of Rudy's photos at anothernormal.com

Here's a quick video of what went on behind the scenes for this years windows
( I wonder how David Hoey does his own home for the holidays )
Behind Bergdorf's Holiday Windows

5 comments:

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

OMIGOD!!!! Amazing!

DolceDreams said...

Simply to die for!!! Thank you for sharing, it was very interesting to watch the video.
Happy December, I hope you are swamped with orders!
Nathalie

Unknown said...

Oh My God!! AMazing, I can't believe the talent and the creativity that goes into it all! Perfect post,
xoxo
Judith~

Anonymous said...

WOW! They outdo themselves EVERY year! I was hoping to get back early to shoot them this year but maybe now I don't have to rush. These are divine!

mark norkaitis said...

they do the coolest windows! how they do it???? 
Mark @ room363